Hey all! I’ve gotten
really super a little behind on blog awards, so I’m sorry! Y’all are just sharing so much love, I can’t keep up 🙂 Sometimes, I still can’t believe where I’m at after only three and a half months of blogging, and the fact that y’all recognize and appreciate me means a lot.
So thanks to my lovely nominators, Kathryn St. John-Shin and Arya of Wordy and Nerdy for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and Hayley of Books Are Delicious for her twist on the award, The Mega Awesome Super Inspiring Voltron Award, as well as Kyrosmagic for the One Lovely Blog Award. Go stop by and share some love with them!
I decided to do these awards together since they are all essentially the same. I figured you would rather read one post than five different ones 🙂
The Rules (They’re really more like guidelines. You don’t even have to follow them. I won’t tell anyone)
- Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me
- I started full-time college courses at 16 and graduated high school at 17.
- The first stories I ever wrote were “Princess Tori” stories about me being a princess/knight who would save my siblings from dragons, go on adventures, and generally be awesome
- I still sleep with a light on, can’t go higher than a few feet off the ground, and refuse to use revolving doors or go in small spaces where I might get trapped
- I used to be a huge tomboy, and still (mostly) am, though I do still like to get dolled up sometimes 🙂
- Three things on my bucket list: Volunteer abroad, swim with elephants, and become a published author (duh)
- I have social anxiety and hate large groups of people, but my boyfriend is a social butterfly. Figures.
- I love kids and have been a nanny for almost three years now. If I ever refer to “my boys” I mean the two boys I nanny 🙂
That was a lot harder than I thought it would be! Really glad I didn’t have to do 28 of those, haha. Now on to my fifteen nominations! Some of you have probably already been nominated, in which case you definitely don’t have to post again, but feel free to take any of the above buttons for your blog 🙂
Nominees (in no particular order):
- Out of the Well
- Olivia of Often Clueless Always Shoeless
- Winter Bayne
- A Writer’s Life For Me
- Sarah J. Carlson
- Krystol of The Krystol Method
- John Guillen
- Stephanie Allen of My Personal Fairytale
- I Read Encyclopedias For Fun
- J. Sevick
- D.R. Sylvester of Writes and Responsibilities
- Jon of A Writer At Heart
- William of UNEARTHme
- Emily of Books and Cleverness